STONEWALL – The Fundraising Events Manager will report to the Head of Celeb and Event Fundraising and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of events across the organisation. They will be required to deliver a number of flagship fundraising events and to grow the annual events programme in order to increase this revenue stream and raise awareness of the objectives and achievements of Stonewall.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Work with the Head of Celeb and Event Fundraising to deliver against income targets generated from Fundraising events over the next three years
- Project management of all key fundraising activity, with responsibility of all aspects of logistics, fundraising and marketing required
- Manage the annual budget ensuring we hit, and where possible exceed, target through fundraising activities
- Manage an Events Officer and be responsible for performance reviews and on-going development
- Work with the communications team to maximise any PR opportunities around events, continuing to use them as a platform to raise awareness
- Work with the Memberships team to engage corporate partners, source venues and account manage event sponsors
- Work with the Individual Giving team to ensure best utilisation of events and further engagement of supporters
Manage Stonewall’s portfolio of fundraising events and develop the annual events programme in line with Stonewall’s objectives.