Are you an events sales star and a social media guru?? Then I want to hear from you for an unmissable dual function role at a leading London venue space. A great team, rewarding role and fabulous setting for your next career step.
A beautiful Grade II listed, central events venue space in London with a fantastic location within stepping distance to the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Parliament!! With an extensive clientele list and guests including world class sporting professionals and political leaders, this exciting versatile space hosts a range of ceremonies, conferences, concerts, films and weddings not to be missed.
As a first point of contact to prospective and repeat clients, you will manage the enquiry and sales process for a range of clientele. In addition you will take ownership for the social media channels (Twitter/FB/Youtube and LinkedIn) plus maintain the venue website and mobile site. You will be instrumental in creating and devising targeted content and will keep the various platforms updated with the latest news, what’s happening in the venue and the amazing events that are taking place!
- Manage sales enquiries of the venue via phone, email and website
- Conduct show rounds for prospective clients
- Work with the event team to ensure smooth transition of sale – event and remain part of the event delivery process
- Represent the venue at networking and trade events
- Manage the venue’s digital marketing platforms (website/mobile site/social media)
- Work closely with clients to generate fantastic case studies for future marketing activity
- Continue to help develop new and innovative ideas for engaging audiences and building awareness of the venue
As an experienced sales co-ordinator, ideally you are already working in a hotel, conference or venue environment in a client facing, sales role. With a good track record of converting enquiries to confirmed bookings, you are an excellent negotiator with fantastic client relations and exceptional customer service. You will have prior experience managing a range of client enquiries.
- Some experience managing social media channels for a venue/events company or hotel
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong numeracy skills, commercially focussed
- Computer literate – MOffice and Event Booking Systems (ideally Priava or similar)
- Flexible to working hours
- Self motivated, able to work own initiative
- Advantageous to have experience delivering events in an unusual or listed venue
- Foreign language advantageous but not essential
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the “Apply ” button now