Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements (required for consideration) to posted address. MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NYC-based experiential marketing and events agency, a key United States business unit of a global company based in Geneva, Switzerland, is interviewing candidates with existing experiential and hospitality event experience to fulfill an Account Manager roll. The position will support existing luxury client accounts with primary focus on event activations taking place both domestically in the US and internationally.
Primary Job Duties:
- Collaborative efforts with an existing experiential events account team lead by an Account Director with focus on luxury automotive, sports, fashion, and lifestyle
- Conceptualize, manage, organize and lead high-end experiential event activations, inclusive of engaging with primary event partners, vendors, and hosting attending guests
- Lead portions of large-scale hospitality event activations tied to white glove ground transportation logistics, five-star hotel room block management, and premium guest experiences
- Event/Program budget development and management
- Further implementation of existing account strategies
- Participate on client conference calls, in-person client meetings, and client pitches
- Tracking strategizing of financial goals for client (external) and agency (internal)
- Daily management of key agency partners; talents, influencers, restaurant establishments, etc.
- Participate in staff meetings and concept brainstorms
- Daily digital and verbal communications with internal and external parties
- Development/Creation and management of key documents; hospitality decks, transportation spread sheets, production reports, etc.
- Development/Creation and production of event collateral; digital invitations, programs, name tags, signage, menu cards, dinner seating cards, etc.
- All-encompassing on-site activation assistance and management pertaining to three distinct types of events – Event Hospitality, Experiential Events, Event Production
- Passion, interest, solid knowledge, and existing contacts with the following luxury sectors: fashion, sports, entertainment, automotive
- Creative and “outside the box” thinking
- Strong understanding of marketing and how it interfaces with events
- Ability to anticipate and quickly respond to the needs and requirements of Agency Clients
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment
- Outstanding customer service and firm understanding of white glove guest hospitality
- “In-event” troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment but also exercise and act upon independent judgment with vision, confidence and a discerning eye towards delivering “experiences” and not just events
- Professional behavior skill set to represent Black Flower Agency and its clients in a sophisticated manner within and outside of specific events
- Strong oral, written communication, and creative writing skills
- Multi-lingual fluency and skill set a plus (French, Italian, Mandarin)
- Pre-event organization and on-site event management
- Strong Computer/Technology Knowledge: MAC proficient, Word, Excel (not just the basics, but a very strong comprehension of Excel formulas), Power Point, Outlook, and In Design, Photoshop and/or CAD