Digiday is a leading modern media publication and events company, a daily must-read among influencers obsessed with the bleeding edge of media and marketing.
We are hiring an Event Coordinator to join our growing events team. The Event Coordinator should have 2-3 years of event management experience, a love for all things events, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with customers.
- Maintain regular communication with clients
- Manage sponsor’s deliverables pre event, on-site and post event
- Coordinate one on one meetings at events
- Ensure that customer satisfaction remains a top priority.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean-up for events as necessary
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Initiate, coordinate and/or participate in all efforts to promote event
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel required
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Strong record of customer service
- Experience coordinating events
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.