£30,000 – £65,000 per annum, inc benefits, OTE
The Business Development Manager role –
- The Business development manager will be pro actively selling sponsorship across international events
- The Business Development Manager will be required to grow relationships with existing accounts as well as seeking new business
- The Business development manager will be required to travel and attend our events
- A minimum of 12 months experience selling in a B2B sales environment
- Consultative sales approach
- A desire to be in a new business focused role
What we do offer?
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive uncapped OTE and benefits
- Fast track career progression
IQPC is a market leading international events and media company with offices around the globe. For over 40 years we have produced over 1500 events annually in industries like shared services, legal, pharma, telecoms, defence, big data and digital. Our London office is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team!