Event Operations Coordinator – St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Start Your Journey With Us as an Event Operations Coordinator
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Event Operations Coordinator What we’re looking for
• Strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards
• An enthusiastic team-first attitude, positive outlook and proactive approach to work
• Great customer service execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organisation skills to meet deadlines As our new Event Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
• Primarily supporting and executing the management of core payroll systems such as Kronos and Oracle within the Event Operations department
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external audits, legislations and requirements
• Supporting all invoicing, events billing (Micros), purchase ordering, purchase logging and accruals activities across the department, including agency labour costs
• Ensuring internal communication methods are established within the team so all full-time, part-time, casual and agency associates have the relevant information required to execute their roles Your Rewards and Benefits In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
• Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
• Monthly recognition events
• National and international career development opportunities
• Discount at major retailers across the UK
• Access to free language lessons
• Meals on duty and so much more… Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station.
Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today’s modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday’s grand accommodations. Part of Marriott International, the world’s largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Event Operations Coordinator to join our award winning team. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws