Event Technology Operations Specialist
GBP35,000-GBP37,000 pa plus benefits
South West London
Our client is a leading events organiser seeking a full-time, permanent Event Technology Operations Specialist to join the central marketing team as part of a busy, fast-paced digital operations team.
Our client offers excellent induction, training, ongoing development and progression opportunities. Benefits include free parking, interest free cycle loan and locked bike storage, season ticket loan, casual dress daily, retail purchase scheme, Save as you Earn scheme, health scheme, pension scheme, additional paid time off over seasonal period and to work with a charity of your choice, lots of social and sports company activities and subsidised gym, opportunity to earn cash bonus through company incentives.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in configuring Content Management Systems (CMS), testing system integrations or UAT in similar role, and managing the third party event system providers (Vendor management).
Your role is to ensure all platforms are ready to go live including tasks such as:
– Set-up an testing for customer (event visitor or exhibitor) login (SSO)
– Integration of data via internal and external hosted systems
– Test flow data between the integrated systems, troubleshoot any issues and provide IT with error issue details
– Become a CMS and integrated events system specialist liaising with IT to improve processes and reduce customer issues
– Support the digital marketing team with mobile app integration to internal systems
– Background in managing digital systems – CMS platforms and ideally online events registration software
– Events industry and event technology experience is desirable
– Understanding of HTML and CSS
– Exposure to data integrations and APIs
– Other systems experience such as JIRA or Salesforce would be beneficial
– Ability to work in a faced paced environment
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
– Excellent attention to detail, analytical thinker and problem solver with the ability to spot and address risks and opportunities; confident dealing with data and data issues
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application