We are currently recruiting for an articulate, self-motivated and enthusiastic graduate or recent graduate for a 4 to 6 months internship at our office in central London, which might then lead to a permanent position later on.
What the role involves
Reporting to both the Events Manager and Marketing and Communications Director, your primary role will be to ensure that Brand Finance’s events are delivered to a high standard by helping to secure sponsorship, communicate with delegates and speakers and pay close attention to administrative details. You may also be responsible for a range of tasks to help Brand Finance develop and strengthen relationships with its clients by updating our marketing and event materials such as brochures, agendas, banners, invitations, email campaigns and presentations (including those delivered by the CEO).
Brand Finance is a dynamic company with a flat structure, providing ample opportunity for early responsibility, contact with experienced staff, rapid progression and the chance to learn a variety of skills. We look forward to meeting you.
- Studied a relevant degree or have at least 12 months’ relevant post-university experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Perfect English (native or as-native ability)
- Financial literacy and a good knowledge of business news and current affairs
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Desire to build and develop a career in events organisation and marketing
- A good eye for detail
- Pro-active/ self-starter
- Organised, ambitious, committed, friendly, sales-orientated and smartly presented
- Language ability (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese)
- Experience with mass mailing and CRM software
- Experience with design software (indesign, photoshop etc)
£19,500 pro rata
22 days p.a. (25 upon completion of six month trial period)
As soon as possible
Please send CV and 150-250 word covering letter to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews at our London office.
The closing date for applications is 9AM on Monday November 14th however we will begin interviewing applicants as soon as soon as applications are received.
We regret that we may not be able to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates.