GQ and Glamour Advertising are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Events Intern to join their London based team on a 6-month fixed term basis.
The role will focus on an assistant role to the Events Director and Celebrity Producer within the Events team, working on events like the GQ Men of the Year Awards, Glamour Beauty Festival, GQ Car Awards, GQ Food & Drink Awards, GQ Grooming Awards.
The successful candidate must have strong organisational skills, be competent in excel with good attention to detail and be a quick and accurate worker.
You will be supporting the team in many different ways, and consequently must be able to think on your feet and work well under pressure. GQ and Glamour Advertising are lively and dynamic offices, and this is a fabulous opportunity for someone with ambition to learn about Events.
- Assisting the Events Director and Celebrity Producer on the events scheduled throughout the year
- Maintaining guest lists
- Celebrity research
- Sourcing products for winner and presenter goodie bags
- Updating data bases
- Chaperoning talent
- Travel booking
- Invitation management
- A quick thinker with the ability to work well under pressure
- Competent on Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Interest in Events