Events & Occupier Engagement Manager – Leading Managing Agent – Facilities Management – Brand New 300,000 Sq Ft Multi Tenanted Commercial Building – Central London – Up to £50,000 + Package
Are you an Events Manager that is focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience through the delivery of exciting, interactive events on corporate, commercial sites?
Would you like the opportunity to deliver these events for some of the countries leading financial firms in a brand new, 300,000 Sq Ft Trophy Building in Central London?
This is a great opportunity to take charge of and head up the Events Management and Occupier Engagement programmes on one of the cities newest, most prestigious sites.
* The opportunity to work for an award winning Managing Agent
* The chance to work on a new, prestigious, high rise, trophy building in Central London
* Fantastic career prospects and development within the organisation
* Working with corporate commercial tenants as well as high end retail units on site
* To organise, manage and deliver world class, leading events to a prestigious client in The City Of London.
* Providing daily tenant liaison and occupier engagement
* Forming excellent relationships with all tenants on site
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
* Liaison with the Senior Building Manager and TSM to help prepare and set up events on site.
* Experience in Events Management for corporate clientele
* Diploma in professional marketing (Desirable but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work on a prestigious, trophy building in Central London. Paying up to £50k + Package, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.