We’re looking for an Events Assistant Trainee to run weekly events in London and organize events abroad.
We pay £500 plus commission on the sales of tickets which could reach up to £1000 a month.
- Coordinate all event planning, participation and take down – from start to finish.
- Communicate with internal staff, clients, and vendors during all phases.
- Develop event promotions and on-site collateral with the help of sales, marketing and creative
- Assist team in staying on-budget, while ensuring we gain the greatest ROI from the event
- Plan and act based on tight program timelines.
- Hold pre-event planning and preparation meetings as well as post-event recaps.
- Curate premium branded giveaways for events.
- Manage stock of promotional products and collateral list.
- Oversee yearly events calendar, as well as event scheduling for executives and key staff.
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Provide onsite support at events when necessary, including travel within the EU.
- Act as a brand representative at all events, assisting other staff as well as event visitors.
- Develop an unflappable understanding of our products and services.
- Attend and contribute to regularly scheduled sales, marketing, and another key department
- Call attendees to reconfirmed.
- Support other initiatives of the team as needed