My client is currently looking to recruit a friendly out-going corporate receptionist to join their vibrant and successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in NW London..
- Meeting and greeting clients face toface
- Answering incoming calls with good, clear telephonemanner
- Good communicator both verbally andwritten
- Ability to type using a dictaphone
- Setting upappointments
- Issuing parking badges when needed
- Sorting and handlingpost
- Record keeping and data entry
- Performing a variety of other office tasks, such as faxing oremailing.
- Keep the board room and lobby areatidy
- Occasionally serving coffee or tea toguests
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have respect for confidentiality and discretion
- Have a friendly, can-do attitude
- Be able to multi-task
- De attentive, punctual and have a well-groomed appearance
- Have a positive attitude and dependability, take initiative.
- Desirable but not essential,experience in an accounting firm or other professional environment
- Must have audio typing skills and be smart and presentable
This role is working in beautiful new offices and is the frontline first point of contact person so must have experiecne ideally within a professional industry
Hours: Full time role, 9.00am-5.30pm
Salary: £25,000-30,000 (depending on experience)
Immediate interviews apply now!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Receptionist/Secretary: 1 year