Head of Events, Filming & Public Halls
Hours: 40 a week
Salary: ENPO5 £42,844 (pay award pending)
Location: Battersea Park
Enable Leisure & Culture is a charitable company that provides leisure and cultural services to Wandsworth Council. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Events, Filming and Public Halls who will be responsible for: the management and development of a multi-skilled staff group; the day-to-day management of a range of indoor and outdoor event venues and filming locations; the delivery and development of a range of events produced in-house; and the development of new business opportunities.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 8 April 2018
Interviews currently planned for: early – mid to late April 2018
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of working in the Events industry, ideally with a venue management background.
- Proven experience of managing a diverse and multi-skilled staff structure.
- Proven experience of developing, writing and delivering business development plans.
- Experience of marketing and promoting services.
- Experience in the use of the internet, social media and Microsoft office packages.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues verbally and in writing to a range of audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and to meet targets and deadlines effectively.
- Capability to think and act strategically.
- Demonstrable ability to manage budgets and generate significant income.
- Understanding Enable’s Equal Opportunities Policy and its relevance to service delivery and the management of staff; and commitment to its principles.
- Flexibility to work some early mornings, evenings and weekends as required.
- Holds a full UK driving licence.
To apply please visit our website http://enablelc.org/about-us/work-with-us/ and send your completed application form to email@example.com . If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please presume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion. CVs will not be accepted