|Meeting and Events Coordinator – London
Integrated Facilities Management EMEA
JLL Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) is currently searching for an experienced Meeting and Events Coordinator who will report into the Office Services Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious individual to join the JLL IFM business. This would be an ideal position for an individual who has some events/hospitality experience and who is keen to forge a career in facilities management.
The client is a fast moving Blue Chip Company; the Meeting and Events Coordinator must therefore be confident in operating in a demanding and customer facing environment. This position is responsible for managing all bookable rooms within the building as well as delivering professional onsite events.
- Create and efficiently maintain up-to-date the outlook, conf. room finder and sharepoint room booking systems.
- Provide timely, accurate & personalized response to meetings and events enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Ensure accurate room booking information is displayed on each room every morning and that the room’s general condition is meeting the agreed standards.
- Ensure all relevant and key meeting information is available on Inside page whenever updates are needed.
- Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition) and AV/VC equipment proper functioning.
- Continually improve, simplify and innovate worksheets as well as processes by actively bringing up issues, possible solutions & sharing ideas.
- Convey relevant feedback to line manager when appropriate.
- Set up and maintain professional relationship with local suppliers (e.g. food, hotels, and conference facilities).
- Monitor usage of Food and Beverage meeting consumables in the kitchen and other food services in each building (vending machines and caterers) by ensuring that agreed par-stock levels are maintained.
- Plan and organize Meeting and Events relevant contractors training session based on actual needs – Actively liaise with OSC with its scheduling and recording.
- Monitor & manage stock of crockery – conduct monthly inventories, report on discrepancies and process stock replenishment orders.
- Prepare relevant Meeting and Events statistics by the end of each month
- Handle and update allocated daily Trouble Ticket requests not less than twice a day when still pending
- Experience in an event management or coordinator role working within an events, hospitality, social media environment and /or Facilities environment
- Customer service experience in a quality/demanding environment
- Operational and administrative experience in a medium to large Meeting, Conference, Banqueting environment
- Exposure in an international corporate organization
- Hotel Reception / Concierge experience desired/ Running a front desk
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
As the leading global provider of integrated facilities management services to corporations, institutions and investor clients around the world, JLL’s Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) platform brings together multiple service lines to support a comprehensive solution to its clients.
As the world of real estate changes, IFM continues to evolve to accommodate the changing environment that companies face. The best-in-class service lines that support the IFM platform include hard and soft services, engineering & operations, project management, health & safety, energy & sustainability services, supply chain management and contract administration, client accounting, technology, legal and human resources.
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.