Reinvent your world
Big ideas and bigger ambitions?
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
You belong here.
Seeking out the smart
We’re rounding up the brightest minds to innovate with us across the technology landscape. We need fresh thinking, daring suggestions and raw creativity. We’re in the business of shaping the future – everybody’s future. Our customers and our employees alike. We are Visa.
Think you know us?
We don’t deal in money, numbers or figures. We build the ground-breaking technologies and bold solutions that keep our world ticking over, connecting us all, every single day.
It’s our people that keep things running smoothly at Visa. That’s why we invest in each and every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us and help us reach even dizzier, and more extraordinary new heights. We’re targeting dynamic thinkers who can get going quickly with our latest exciting job opportunities.
If you think you could truly support Visa as a Learning Coordinator (Visa University London) we want to hear from you.
Visa University London: Learning Coordinator
Imagine yourself as part of an established team that is transforming the learning culture of Visa. Over the last three years, Visa University has built a digital learning campus, accessible by over 14,000 global employees, and two physical learning campuses in Singapore and Foster City and we’re currently working towards launching a third learning campus in London. We are an organization that learns and keeps evolving the learning culture at Visa. You can play a key role in ensuring our people across the UK and other major European offices have an exceptional learning experience with Visa University.
This role provides you with a unique opportunity to be part of a team that introduces some of the most highly visible initiatives inside one of the world’s most valuable brands. The opportunity will allow you to be creative, work independently, take ownership and make an impact.
A bit more about Visa University:
- The Visa University team is focused on creating and maintaining a culture of continuous learning and provides access to a wealth of development resources to every Visa employee
- We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners
- We combine rigor, data and subject matter expertise with intuition and common sense when working on what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch and evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.
The Learning Coordinator will be joining a Visa University London team taking responsibility for creating an exceptional learner experience through managing the day-to-day operations of VU training classes and programmes delivered in London office and European offices.
- You enjoy working with people and ensuring they have great learning experiences
- You are service-oriented, and keep the learner experience front-and-centre in everything you do
- You challenge the status quo and make changes to day-to-day operations without being prompted – you seek out continuous improvement opportunities
- You have an eye for detail, not just numbers, perfecting the little things that matter to create exceptional student experiences
- You love hosting, managing small and large scale events including highly visible ones
- You have a consultative mindset: you ask questions that get to the core of your client’s needs – you surprise and delight with solutions they might never have considered
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills
- You are a team player: skilled at developing relationships across levels and geographies, rolling up your sleeves, and willing to pitch in where necessary
- You communicate your message clearly and effectively every time whether you are in person, through your writing, or giving a presentation
Manage the day-to-day operations of Visa University London to create a learning environment that drives employee performance and happiness, including:
- You will be the main point of contact for all Visa University learning programmes and events and respond to queries from delegates, senior leaders and partnering teams.
- You will be responsible for welcoming all attendees, facilitators and business stakeholders and ensuring those involved are equipped with necessary information to successfully execute their event(s).
- You will coordinate logistics and support for Visa University programmes and events, including but not limited to: LMS catalogue and user management, booking external venues and classrooms, preparing participant and facilitator materials, ordering and shipping supplies, classroom setup and configuration, AV support, building access, catering etc.
- Leverage and maintain learning technology tools
- You will manage VU communications: VU Newsletter and weekly business updates, course communications and templates via LMS, pre/post-course work, digital signage.
- You will manage and maintain training facilities and resources, and ensure timely invoicing and vendor payments.
- You will be responsible for data accuracy and synchronization across platforms used, as well as reporting on key metrics including enrolment, attendance, evaluation and campus utilisation. You will support the capture and recording of L&D measurement and evaluation as needed, and provide guidance on analysing LMS data for metrics and reporting purposes to assist with L&D benchmarking and quality improvement activities.
- Plan and manage VU London annual calendar and support budget planning and analysis
- Continually research, identify, and apply emergent approaches for implementation of exceptional learning experiences
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Your mindset and attitude is most important to us! However, if you also have the following skills and experiences, you would be a strong candidate for the role:
- Ideally, we would like you to have a University degree – if you have found other ways to grow and learn, personally and professionally, then we are open to this too!
- You understand what it takes to create a great learning experience (ideally, in a corporate university campus) and are able to think from the perspective of the student
- Demonstrate experience coordinating learning programmes and events; ability to manage multiple learning events simultaneously
- Ability to creatively arrange and regularly enhance the campus environment
- Experience with classroom technologies such as video conferencing (required), mobile devices in the classroom (preferred), and virtual reality equipment (preferred)
- Exceptional technical trouble-shooting skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS); Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Sharepoint, Word)
- Ability to integrate and analyse employee and learning-related data and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Poise at engaging and developing collaborative, productive relationships with students, business and key stakeholders alike
- Willingness to travel up to 20% across Europe to bring core VU programmes
- Previous experience in L&D or, if you don’t have direct experience in Learning & Development, we would like you to have a background in other industries that strive for exceptional customer experience, such as hospitality and event management
Think you have what it takes?
If you’re passionate about a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.
Visa is strongly committed to equal opportunity and strives to fully align with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That’s our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.