An exciting opportunity has opened up to work within a vibrant UK based production company to facilitate the additional work-load with the addition of new production
We require an individual or team to oversee and closely work with the in-house administration and production teams to deliver a project to a high standard
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare a detailed multi-layered production schedule and then execute the delivery of the live event, site infrastructure, refurbishment of costumes props and equipment in association with existing staff to schedule and within time.
- Oversee and arrange shipping, customs clearance, transportation, flights, accommodation, local transport for all staff, Artistes and equipment
- Oversee and arrange the procurement of local plant hire requirements liaising with the accounts office and to budget
- Oversee and arrange all transport & logistics for the tour with the Director and his team of the event
- Liaise with local authorities, sponsors & promoters
- Produce event plans, method statements and risk assessments for the event and ensure compliance with all local and international regulations. Produce all required drawings for local authorities.
- Produce evacuation and emergency response plans in accordance to local regulations
- Ensure all insurances are in place for all staff, equipment and any sub-hired or 3rd party equipment.
- Liaise with production’s technical and design team to ensure all equipment required for the show is sourced, safe, tested and all documentation is provided, collated and presented to relevant authorities as required.
- Ensure any additional required items are sourced locally and purchased as and when required including any temporary staff and accommodation
- Prepare a production schedule to include transportation to enable the installation of the event on-site to ensure the project runs to schedule and on-time
- Create hand-over documents to the staff on-site to ensure all relevant information is passed onto the show managers
- Ensure any ‘clean up’ or ‘restoration’ after the event at the venue is executed to budget and to the satisfaction of the venue.
This is not an exhaustive list and is only there as a guide to what is required. Further duties and responsibilities may be given to you at any time.
Experience with productions at a medium to large scale, preferably touring, and the local and national requirements in law. To include licencing and health and safety.
- Ability to produce multi-layer production schedules
- Experience of writing RAMS, Event Plans & HSE documents for live events
- Experience of writing evacuation & emergency response plans
- Experienced computer user able to use all industry & business standard software
- Ability to work calmly under pressure; to problem solve and ensure standards are not compromised in the process
- Experience managing large teams of both touring and local crews proving an ability to delegate to staff
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of entertainment technical systems
- Valid Driving Licence
- Experience working on greenfield sites and of delivering outdoor site events in the UK
- IPAF or equivalent licences
- Recognised electrical qualifications and/or in technical systems
- Recognised event management qualifications
- Technical drawing abilities and/or qualifications