To fully support the Business Development Manager in all sales processes. To be the first point of contact for new enquiries and convert enquiries into confirmed business for top of the building events.
• Oversee sales enquiries and application approval process in conjunction with Searcys and 30 St Mary Axe for Top of Building.
• Ensure Searcy sales standards in all departments are maintained in accordance to n the Searcy guidelines and Mystery Shopper recommendations.
• Convert enquiries into profitable confirmed business and to hand over efficiently to Events Managers
• Promote Searcy and 30 St Mary Axe and raise the Company profile.
• Assist Business Development Manager in higher level of conversions and raising profile of this event space via marketing and PR activities.
• Maintain good working relationships with other areas of Searcy’s and refer business as appropriate wherever possible.
• Show clients around the 30 St Mary Axe venue and/or arrange suitable contact with another Manager.
• Maintain current information on the market and relevant competitors to ensure competitive advantage.
• To be fully aware of monthly revenue targets and conversion levels
• Assist in planning and organising Searcy’s promotional events in association with Searcy’s management and representatives from 30 St Mary Axe.
• Ensure all bookings are logged correctly on CRM and relevant reports to be used to track turndown and lost business
• Provide weekly report to team manager, General Manager on enquiry levels and converted business
• Liaise with the Event Co-ordinator & Administrator to ensure event details are handed over in an efficient process.
• Work towards Searcys sales framework
• Carry out any other reasonable request by management
• Target driven
• Experience in another premium London Venue
• Proven track record of converting event sales
• Passionate about customer service
• Knowledge of events / hospitality industry
• Financial awareness
• Strong team member