Senior Conference Producer – Investment Portfolio (EMEA)
£35-45,000 DOE + Extensive Profit Share & Benefits
London – International Travel
Is an award winning, premium, international media and events business serving a senior, professional readership in the global finance and investment market. As well as a healthy publishing business the conference side of the business runs a number of events across the globe covering private equity, private debt, real estate and infrastructure, due to expansion a role has arisen for a talented Conference Producer to take on ownership of 4 key events per annum across EMEA.
- To make a significant contribution to the growth of the global Conferences business
- Work closely with colleagues in the conferences team and with editorial staff to develop and implement compelling agendas for EMEA events
- Recruit high level industry speakers to speak at those events
- Build strong relationships with senior level speakers and sponsors across EMEA alternative asset markets
- Oversee and take full responsibility for the P&L accounts for each event within the portfolio
- Manage the delivery of the portfolio working closely with the logistics team in the London office
- Develop the audience for the events alongside our dedicated in-house list-building and marketing teams
- Come up with, research and validate new event ideas to grow and develop the portfolio
Ideally you will have 18 months + minimum experience working on high-level content, financial topic experience advantageous but not critical.